Bajaj Pulsar 150cc twin disc ABS is a part of the Pulsar series, which is a comfortable, defendant, and trusted motorcycle model over many years, especially in the Asian subcontinent, including India and Bangladesh. As a part of the continuous updates, in the year 2019 Bajaj made a big change to their motorcycle model Pulsar 150. Now it is completely a new attractive looking feature able modern bike. Let’s see whets changes come to the fresh new Bajaj Pulsar 150, 2019 edition.
– The new Bajaj Pulsar 150 2019 edition comes with single-channel ABS.
– 130mm Telescopic with anti-friction bush, which is heavier than before.
– Twin disc brake with new designed rear disc braking system.
– Split Grab-rail, which looks very attractive as a sportbike.
– Newly designed swing arm and chain, with no chain cover.
– Newly designed handle and a nice combination of the digital and analog speedometer.
– 120mm tubeless rear tire, which is heavier than before.
Bajaj uses 149cc, air-cooled, single-cylinder, DTS-I engine, which is the same as before. It can produce maximum power- 14 BHP @ 8000 rpm and maximum torque- 13.4 Nm @ 6000 rpm, the bike has 5-speed manual gears and its highest speed is 115 kilometers per hour. The bike is able to carry 15 liters of fuel, and its curb weighs 144 kilograms.